Family Movie Night!
Time & Location
About The Event
Pack a picnic dinner & join PSV families at the Mission Tiki Drive-in Theatre for a double feature! Tickets are first-come, first-serve and are $10/adult and $1/kid (under 10 years old) and this includes admission for two movies playing on the same screen.
**You select the screen you want to watch; there is no changing between movies and the screen you select is the double-feature you get to see.**
The first film typically starts at 8 pm and the arrival time for our group is 6:00 pm to ensure parking as a group (they have social distance measures in place such as skipping parking spaces -- view their entire precautions on their website).
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so be sure to bring a battery-operated radio or plan to use your car radio. Also, they recommend parking backwards if your're able to put the back seats down -- fill the bed of the backseats with pillows and blankets to watch the movies. You can also bring lawn chairs and sit outside of your vehicle, as long as you stay within your parking space and do not obstruct anyone's view.
There is a snack bar full of treats and goodies from popcorn, candy and carne asada nachos! However, you can also bring food and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other movie goers.
• Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
• Stereos/boom boxes are allowed
• Sitting outside of your car is OKAY as long as you stay within your parking space
• Switching screens is NOT ALLOWED (includes turning your car around to watch a movie on another screen)
• Pay upon entry. They do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
• All major credit + debit cards accepted
• They do not accept $50 or $100 dollar bills
• No Cash Refunds (credit voucher only)
• No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals)
• Campers, trailers and oversized vehicles that take up more then one parking space are not allowed on weekends